Whether using fresh cherries in summer or any other time of year, these cheery cherry recipes will delight
Here is a festive and easy cherry dessert recipe for you. This is so easy to put together. So, make up for your family If you have an abundance of cherries nearby, then you will almost certainly want to give this sweet treat a whirl.
- Fresh sweet cherries (1000 gm)
- Butter( 3 tsp)
- Sugar (half cup)
- Salt (1/2 tsp.)
- Floor (half cup)
- Vanilla Extract (1/2 tsp.)
- Milk (1 cup)
- Take 1 kg of fresh sweet cherries and squeeze out their seeds with punch.
- Take a baking dish, grease it with butter and dust 2 tbsp of sugar on it.
- Put the whole cherries in this pan.
- Take 4 eggs, add half cup of sugar, salt, and half cup of flour in these eggs and beat them well to mix the ingredient and form a smooth mixture.
- Add vanilla extract or your favorite flavor in it.
- Add 1 cup of milk and 2 tsp of melted butter in this mixture and mix it well.
- Now pour this smooth mixture on the cherries in baking dish.
- Bake it in a pre-heated oven, for 45 minutes until it gets golden brown and puffed well.
- Finally dust it with sugar powder and serve it.